sabato 29 maggio 2010

I gave it some thought and decided you should take me back....

Queer as folk episodio 8 stagione 3
Justin: I guess I should have expected this. After all, you never wanted me here to begin with. Didn't wanna have to see my face everyday when you came into work. Although I guess a part of me was kinda hoping that eventually you wouldn't mind it. Maybe you'd even get used to it. I guess I was wrong to think that…hmm… f*** it. Never mind.
Brian: What? When your little romance with Paganini junior was over you could come running back?
Justin: Yeah, something like that.
Brian: laughs Sorry.
Justin: I know. It's stupid.
Brian: Almost as stupid as falling for his bullsh*t in the first place. But, you're young, inexperienced.
Justin: What and you're so smart? If you had any f***ing brains at all you never would have let me leave. You would have told me I was making the biggest mistake of my life; That I would live to regret it; That what you gave me was worth a thousand, a million times more than anything he had to offer. You would have told me that you loved me. That you would go on loving me even after I was gone.
Brian: Is that what you were waiting to hear?
Justin: Yes, but as usual, you never said it. So, it's just as well that I go. Justin starts to leave but Brian grabs Justin's arm
Brian: That is so like you! You don't hear what you want, so you leave. Try standing up for yourself, for a change. Have some balls!
Justin: kisses Brian
Sono monotematica, lo so e non me ne vergogno, mi sto ufficialmente rincoglionendo con Queer as Folk, sono alla puntata 3.10, amo questo tv show.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...